More information about commercial auto insurance
Commercial auto insurance is a type of insurance policy that helps cover vehicles used for business purposes such as cars, trucks and vans. Commercial auto insurance covers vehicle damage and driver injuries.
If you use vehicle(s) as part of your business, get a free online commercial auto insurance quote from GEICO today. We've been doing this for over 70 years, and we work hard to provide the specialized auto insurance coverage your business needs, at a great price. Whatever the size of your business, we'll help customize a policy that works for you.
Who needs commercial auto insurance?
If you or your employees use your vehicle as part of your business, you need a commercial auto policy. We often cover vehicles used by:
1. Electricians, plumbers, and HVAC professionals
2. Carpenters, painters, and other contractors
3. Landscapers and plow services
4. Caterers and food vendors
5. Other business types, like real estate and sales
If you drive for Uber, Lyft, or a delivery service like Amazon Flex or Grubhub, you need rideshare insurance instead.
Without commercial auto insurance, you risk:
1. Limited or no coverage for accidents while using your vehicle for business
2. Paying out of pocket for repairs, injuries, and more
3. Losing your personal auto coverage
Getting a commercial auto insurance quote can be the first step in protecting you and your business. GEICO Commercial Auto Insurance covers your vehicle 24/7. That means whether you're working or not, your vehicle is protected!